Search This and my other Blogs

Monday 25 October 2021

The bedroom

Having worked on my miniatures and my blogs only intermittently over the years I must have missed a few things here and there.  One of them is my lovely witch! I have never shown a picture of her and she is beautiful.  I don't have a very clear picture of her yet, but this will do for the moment:



And I decided she really needs a bedroom so she can have a good rest at the end of the day.

I've shown you the chest of drawers in my last post.  Since I have added a rug and a bed with mattress.

The rug was a print I have had for ages.  The bed I have made a long time ago as well.  It was meant for a miner's cottage that I am probably never going to build anyway, so the witch can have it.  It is a metal bed, soldered with the help of a template we were given.  It was a workshop at the club.  The mattress I have made only a few days ago, having copied another one from a workshop I did years ago. It helps when you have stuff lying around...






That's it for the witch's cottage.  Further work was done on the Florist in the meantime.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.