Search This and my other Blogs

Thursday 7 May 2009

Part 1 - My Witch's Cottage in progress

These first pictures are all from the workshop. I had to be careful not to forget to take pictures regularly. Luckily my neighbour had the same problem and we tried to remind each other, which helped a lot!

Ready to go.....

fireplace, window- and doorframes ready to be painted

the strips for wattle and daub

this is what wattle and daub looks like when it's done

ready to distress the rafters

the colours ready for painting the brick fireplace

the first coat done

random colours on the fireplace finished

the fireplace glued into the wall

the frames glued into the walls

the first and second lot of the rafters glued together

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.