Search This and my other Blogs

Monday 12 April 2010

Interlude - 12 April 2010

A warm welcome to all my followers. I only recently noticed that the number has increased to a huge 20! I feel very honored and I hope that you all will be suitably entertained by Eucalypta the witch. She's sort of taken over my blog now she's involved in furnishing the house, so I don't get much say in it any more ;-) Probably just as well, because at heart I am not a witch person, so it's very hard for me to get inspiration past building the cottage and landscaping the bit around it. It's slow going, but I hope that one day Eucalypta will be living happy for ever after in her abode.....

See you next time and have a nice day.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm sure Eucalypta will be happy living in her cottage as it looks so nice :) I love all the pieces, the table and chair are fab and I love the aging that you did to the wicker chair :)

    Have a nice week,

    Ira

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a lovely old and ugly looking witch! Perfect! :o))

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and friendly witch...

    Hugs from Germany PuNo/Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.