Search This and my other Blogs

Thursday 20 May 2010

Halfway.....

No, not with the work on my cottage, but welcoming all my followers....... :-) They are getting more every day. I am puzzled (but happy LOL), because I didn't think my blog was a very interesting one.

Well, I am going to welcome a few more people that have shown interest:

A warm welcome to:
Rominis from Barcelona, Spain at Romiminis
Silke Janas-Schloesser from Germany at Silke's Miniatures
Lara at Lara's miniature world
Debie Lyons from Birmingham at Piskies and Poppets
Janice from Hertfordshire, UK at On being a mini mum
Michelle at Michelle's Mad World
Alafosca from Barcelona, Spain at Altafulla Miniatures
Lil'la from Kaarina, Finland at Lil'la
Anneke from the Netherlands at Pieplyts
Annie from Denmark at Obsidian Hall
Ira from Finland at Merry Jingle
Jolie from Calgary, Canada at Jolie's Sanctuary

I have had a look at all the above blogs and after that it was completely quiet overhere. (Not very unusual since I am living by myself at the moment LOL), but even more quiet then usual, if you get my drift.  Worth well taking a look at altogether........

Then I would like to welcome Garoldhart for whom I couldn't find a blog, and I want to wish Celestial , (whose name really is Alennka) welcome again, complete with her blog addie: Dollshouse Daydreams

This is it for tonight.  Bedtime for me.......  and thanks for visiting my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Witch's and Wizards are very popular all over. You are doing some fab things and I look forward to progress on your Witch's Cottage! :o)

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the welcome Marion, I´m sure the number of followers will grow quickly :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your kind comments Michelle and Annie. I will be visiting your blogs soon again too. Have a sunny day (it's raining and overcast overhere)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.