Search This and my other Blogs

Tuesday 18 May 2010

May 18 - More Followers to welcome

I am lagging behind and every day I discover more followers of my blog.  I'm thrilled! I really have to pull my socks up to try and get the list done.  Here goes:

Welcome to:
Marleen  from The Netherlands at Marleen's Miniaturen
Jamie Moore at Creepy Creations
Karin F from Canada at Mini Ramblings and Musings
Jody from The Netherlands at Jody's Miniwereld
Monika from Germany at Puppenstubennostalgie
Bozse from Hungary at My Tiny World
Dora at Miniaturas Dora
Lisette from The Netherlands at Lisette's Miniaturen
Mary Williams from the UK at Mary Williams Dollshouse dolls blog
Cheryl from Hawaii USA at A Miniature Place
Carol from Doncaster UK at Starsgemini3
Nina Zabienski from Ruhrpott, Germany at MiniMumm
Hanna & Jaleijona from Finland at Mini Makers
My wee life
The old maid
Sara Carlson  and Susanne, our mystery followers (do you have a blog Sara and Susanne?)


In the meantime I have managed to visit all your blogs and I was blown away by so much talent, so much creativity, so much innovation and so much to learn from all of you.  Thank you so much for following my blog too.

I have also had to edit this posting for the umptieth time due to bad internet connections.  I am giving up for today and hope to have another chance soon to meet the rest of my kind followers.  Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment. I appreciate your friendship.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.